Our Commitment to your Privacy
Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to LundaTec AB via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation.|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation.|
we or us
|LundaTec AB, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13013831 whose registered office is at 1st Floor 12 Commerce Road, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6LR.|
|EU and UK Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by LundaTec AB and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to LundaTec AB and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://lundatec.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, LundaTec AB is the “data controller”. This means that LundaTec AB determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title.
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
How we Collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you.
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- LundaTec AB will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
- when you use our services.
Data that is Collected Automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- improvement of our products / services.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – for the sale of medical products and services.
- LundaTec AB may transfer your personal data to other LundaTec AB group companies and service providers acting on behalf of LundaTec AB, such as providers of IT system administration and user support services and providers of adverse events and/or quality assurance processing services.
Keeping Data Secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint is handled, in relation to your Data by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
Phone number: 08-657 61 00
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU and UK Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling LundaTec AB to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookies||Purpose|
|Necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website.|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Data Protection Regulation laws.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
|Description of Cookies||Purpose|
|Necessary||The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”. Necessary cookies are classified as cookies that must be present for the website to provide the basic functions of the website.|
|Functional||To record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”. Functional cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website.|
|Performance||The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”. Performance cookies are cookies used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use a website, which pages of a website are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages.|
|Analytics||The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”. Analytics cookies are information about visitor’s behaviour on a webpage or web application during a visit. They collect statistical, not personal information. It helps to improve the performance, user experience or speed of the page or the application.|
|Other||The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other”. Other is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.|